Defi-Link Meter BF Imperials are electronic blacked out gauges which are high response and refined design. When the car is off they have a black face with no numbers on them. As soon as the car is turned on, the gauges light up and are in full affect. The BF Imperials are specifically made to accustom U.S. measurements.
Defi-Link Meter BFs need to be connected to Defi-Link Control Unit II. Up to 6 gauges (7 gauges with Defi-Link Control Unit II v.2) can be connected and controlled by one Control Unit II. The name of the connection system is "Defi-Link System." Defi-Link System allows gauges to be attached to Defi-Link Control Unit II with a single "DAISY CHAIN" wiring system.
Features: - Gorgeous Opening mode and Ending mode.
- Gauge dials are invisible while the ignition switch is off. Once the ignition switch is turned on, a clear display appears with white LED illumination.
- There are 10 stages of brightness, 5 stages in the daytime and 5 stages in the nighttime.
- Driving data can be stored and can be replayed up to 3 minutes.
- Double Warning function by a meter's LED lamp and a beep
- If Defi-Link Indicator (sold separately) is connected, it blinks when any of connected meters' warning LED light.
- Defi-Link Indicators can also be connected to each gauge.
Color: Black Face, White Lighting
Note: You will need to purchase the Defi Link Control Unit 2, to run this gauge. Without the control unit, the gauge will NOT operate. Size: 60mm